The Three-Fifths Compromise was reached between Northern and Southern states in 1787. The compromise outlined the process for states to count the enslaved as part of the population, in order to determine representation and taxation for the government. The “More Than“ T-Shirt represents wholeness and pays homage to those we were historically deemed less than. The “More Than“sweatshirt represents wholeness and pays homage to those we were deemed historically less than.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem